To get the best results and life from your candle please follow these tips:
- Allow your wax to melt across the whole container. This will achieve the maximum fragrance and an even burn
- Be careful not to trim your wicks too short as it may affect your ability to relight the candle in future.
Remember a candle is still an open flame and can be a fire hazard if there is anything combustible nearby. Follow the tips below to ensure you enjoy your candle as safely as possible:
- Always burn your candle on an even surface and away from drafts
- Do not leave burning candles unattended
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets
- Keep candles away from curtains, blinds and flammable liquids
- Keep your wicks trimmed to avoid large and uncontrollable flames.